Where will I stay?
Stay at one of our preferred accessible hotels in Amsterdam. When booking with Accessible Travel Netherlands, a room that matches your requirements is guaranteed. We can provide you with detailed accessibility information.
What activities can I do?
Add the following activities to the Amsterdam city break:
- 2-hour accessible guided tour with a local guide;
- Visits to the museums in Amsterdam, such as Van Gogh Museum, Rijksmuseum, Hermitage, Canal Boat Museum etc.;
- Day trip visiting the highlights of Noord-Holland including the windmills, a cheese farm and wooden shoe museum;
- Day trip visiting the hightlights of Zuid-Holland, for example Rotterdam, Delft, The Hague;
- Visit to the Keukenhof flower gardens (only in Spring);
- Visit to the famous flower auction in Aalsmeer;
- Visit to museums outside of Amsterdam, such as the Kröller Müller Museum, Arnhem Open Air Museum, Zuiderzee Museum, CoBrA Museum.
Terms and conditions
- If you send a booking form for this hotel, it's a request at first. Once we have discussed the details with you by email or telephone, we can confirm your booking.
- We can also provide information and options for other accessible hotels.
- Rates depend on season and availability.
- This offer is covered by the STO Garant guarantee. You can find the conditions for this guarantee scheme on STO Garant’s website (www.sto-garant.nl/en/downloads).
- Click here to read the General Terms and Conditions.