The Student Hotel Amsterdam City offers design accommodations within 20 minutes walking distance to the city center. It is a 4-star hotel and located in former printing press facilities of Het Parool and Trouw newspapers. The hotel offers spacious rooms, a private bathroom, a flat screen TV and free WiFi. The fully equipped gym is free for use. In the hotel you can find a bar and restaurant.
Student Hotel Amsterdam City consists of standard rooms and an accessible room.
Accessible spacious room with double beds
With adapted bathroom: roll-in shower with chair including handrails
In front of the hotel you can find subway station Wibautstraat, which is five minutes in the subway away from the centre and Amsterdam Central Station. The popular neighborhood Amsterdam-East is an eight minutes walk away from the hotel. Here you can find a lot of bars and restaurants.
Picture source: The Student Hotel
Book a room by yourself on Booking.com at the best rate available.
Book with us and:
- receive the same price as you would get by yourself online;
- guarantee to have an accessible room;
- safe a lot of time calling the hotel or booking site;
- personal assistance with your booking;
- local contact person when in the Netherlands;
- delivery of mobility equipment