The Ramada Apollo Hotel is a 4-star accessible hotel in Amsterdam West. It is an impressive building and counts 446 rooms. The hotel has 17 floors and consists of a Skybar and a restaurant on the 17th floor. It is the highest rooftop of Amsterdam, which means amazing views on the city. In the summer the rooftop is a terrace and in the winter an ice rink.
The hotel has accessible and standard rooms.
The hotel is situated just outside of the centre, with slightly lower rates. It offers 300 covered parking spaces. The hotel is located next to the green and spacious Rembrandt Park. This park has nice flat and wide paths for morning or afternoon strolls. You'll also find a small animal farm here. There is a direct connection in the front of the hotel to Amsterdam Central Station (tram 13).
Picture source: Ramada Apollo Amsterdam Centre
Book a room by yourself on Booking.com at the best rate available.
Book with us and:
- receive the same price as you would get by yourself online;
- guarantee to have an accessible room;
- safe a lot of time calling the hotel or booking site;
- personal assistance with your booking;
- local contact person when in the Netherlands;
- delivery of mobility equipment