Amsterdam Marriott Hotel is a 5-star accommodation offering luxurious rooms and facilities in the centre of Amsterdam. A restaurant, bar and gym with sauna is available. All the rooms or suites are renovated, and designed by Piet Boon (a famous designer in the Netherlands).
Marriot Hotel Amsterdam consists of standard rooms and accessible rooms.
The hotel is located very central, across Leidseplein. Famous locations, such as Van Gogh Museum, Rijksmuseum and Vondelpark, can be reached within a 5-minute walk. The Hotel is easy reachable by the tram 2, 11 or 12 from Amsterdam Central Station.
Picture source: Marriott
Book a room by yourself on Booking.com at the best rate available.
Book with us and:
- guarantee to have an accessible room;
- safe a lot of time calling the hotel or booking site;
- personal assistance with your booking;
- local contact person when in the Netherlands;
- delivery of mobility equipment