Apart from organizing holidays for people with access needs, the founder of Accessible Travel Netherlands (ATN), Veroniek Maat, also carries out research and consultancy work related to accessible tourism.
Consultancy can be offered for:
- Improvement of accessibility at a venue or event
- Communication about accesibility - writing access statements
- Gaining more customers with access needs + their friends and families
- Promotion of your accessible venue or event
- Accessible destination analysis
- Improving the accessible visitor journey
- Workshops for tourism entrepreneurs or employees
Earlier consultancy work and projects include:
Find out about more consultancy projects here.
Accessible Travel Netherlands is a member of ENAT (European Network for Accessible Tourism). Veroniek represents ENAT in the Netherlands and on occasion in other countries. For more information about ENAT, visit the website www.accessibletourism.org.
For consultancy services email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Are you a tourism entrepreneur offering accessible services, subsribe on Pantou.org to connect with other accessible tourism entrepreneurs and potential customers.